While their long term people development and organisational goals are pursued, Croner have assisted Seaward with HR management for a number of years.
Before joining Seaward, Wendy Chaplin, Andrew Upton’s PA, utilised Croner’s Simply Personnel software some 15 years ago, after she introduced the system to her previous employer.
Without a robust HR system in place at the time, Wendy saw a need for the employee management software she had used in the past.
“Nine years later, I got the go ahead, and found that Simply Personnel had improved 100% since I had last used it.
“We currently have the Personnel Manager, Self Service and the Training Modules, all of which cater for all of my needs.”
How We've Helped
“Our Simply Personnel trainer, Michael Chapman, and the technical support team, have been so supportive in my journey and I couldn’t thank them enough.”
Simply Personnel is a fully-hosted and secure online software which helps to lighten HR admin and produce clear, transparent reports. The system is provided on a modular basis, so that many organisations can benefit from the support that they specifically need.
When asked about the benefits of their Simply Personnel modules, Wendy says:
- Personnel Manager: “Great tool to keep all of your information all together, quick and easy to use as a Administrator. Great value for a Medium size company to use. The reports are excellent as well as putting together bespoke reports to meet each manager’s needs.”
- Self Service: “Has eliminated our paper system and it allows the employee to take charge of all their own holidays. Great tool for the managers to keep a check on who’s off at a glance. Self Service also allows the individual to be in total control to personal information etc. Very powerful.”
- Training Manager: “Excellent and powerful tool. This has helped in our BSI accreditation in allowing them to see that each employee has been trained up in every aspect of their role. British Safety Standard were more than happy that we were using a system like this.” Time and Attendance: Monitor and improve attendance by recording clock entries. Build your own standard or complex shift patterns, and produce a payroll extract to ensure staff are paid proportionately to hours, reducing admin time and risk of pay disputes.
- Recruitment Manager: Map your entire recruitment process and store all recruitment details in one secure place. Automated correspondence saves you time by keeping applicants informed of progress, and ensures a solid audit trail to mitigate any risks.
- Rota and Rostering: Use flexible worksheet formats to allocate shifts, and remove the panic of changing shifts at short notice by monitoring staff coverage, ensuring that each shift has sufficient personnel.
Download Case Study
Click the button below to download our client case study in PDF format.Download
Free to Download Employer Resources
Do you have any questions?
Get a free callback from one of our regional experts today