A comprehensive online service providing a searchable substances database to help with the identification of hazards at all stages of the supply chain, from manufacture to transportation, handling and use. A subscription to Croner-i CHEM-BANK includes access to key complementary databanks:
- RTECS - containing identification and toxicity data on over 165,000 chemicals.
- HSDB - comprehensive regulatory and health & safety information for over 5,000 hazardous chemicals from the US National Library of Medicine.
- TSCA - information on more than 65,000 chemicals manufactured in, or imported into, the US commercially.
- OHMTADS - containing data on over 1,400 materials designated as oil or hazardous materials.
- Maintained LINKS repository to additional public domain sources, from CAMEO and IRIS to WHO.
Croner-i CHEM-BANK provides the information to assist in mitigating the risks to health and the environment and can be used to compile data sheets, and there is also legislative and compliance information, best practice and more. Updated regularly you can be confident you have all the information you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Updated regularly you can be confident you have all the information you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.