Croner-i Health and Safety provides a complete and comprehensive view of UK health and safety law and best practice.
Broken down into core topic areas such as accident and first aid, chemical hazards, workplace hazards, each topic is supported by forms, checklists and policies. There is also access to full text legislation, HSE guidance documents, essential high level court cases and practical tools that allow you to report accidents and manage risk assessments and audits.
Croner-i Health and Safety is updated daily and includes:
- Updates, summaries and in–depth information
- Step–by–step guides
- Ready-to-use model policies
- Employee factsheets on key issues
- Adaptable sample forms and records
- Full text of key Acts and regulations, HSE guidance and selected British Standards
- The latest health and safety legislation and ACOPS
- Legislation tracker
- Weekly e-mail alerts
- Telephone helpline service which provides access to expert advice from industry experts so that you can directly to a health and safety expert
- Also available with integrated Croner-i H&S Training modules
Online tools and applications including
- Green Office Audit so that you can identify ways to comply with legislation and make changes to reduce your organisation’s carbon footprint.
- Health and Safety Audit so that you can manage audits and workplace inspections and get an objective measure of your organisation’s health and safety performance.
- Risk Assessment Tool so that you can create and review risk assessments, generate statistics for different locations. Print and e-mail completed risk assessments and general action plans.
- Accident and Disease reporting so that you can report and manage incidents and accidents, dangerous occurrences, diseases and near misses in the workplace.
- Croner’s Media Centre provides audio and video presentations of topical subjects.