Durham County Cricket Club
Who is it for?
Our events are aimed at business owners, directors and HR professionals.
- Business owners
- HR professionals
What will I learn?
As your business adapts and grows, HR needs to be a key consideration. Without it, you open yourself up to tribunal claims, costly pay-outs, reputational damage, and in the most serious cases, business closure. Learning to adapt is key to business success, so make sure you get it right first time.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Protecting the mental health of your staff
- The risks and rewards of remote & hybrid working
- Managing staff absence, sickness, and annual leave with confidence
- How to attract and retain the right candidates
- Simple steps to improve equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Addressing the challenges of a workplace restructure
- Women’s health in the workplace – where HR falls short
- Why manage Health & Safety?
Did you know?
Almost 25% of workers are actively planning to change employers in the next few months
Welcome & Refreshments
Complimentary Buffet Lunch
Register Your Place
Places are limited, to confirm your attendance at this complimentry event, reserve your place.Register My Place
What Our Visitors Say
Informative and interesting. Very well presented.
Very informative, very knowledgeable and clearly presented. Perfect for business owners.
Jill Coote was great, she convinced me to review our staff handbook even though it was updated 2 years ago.
This was a fabulous morning, very informative and gave me lots to think about. Jill and Paul were so approachable.
Jill was terrifyingly informative but also human in her approach-a great combo!
Excellent speaker and style, very engaging.
Ready to protect your business?
Book your place on this FREE business event today.