Ramada by Wyndham Oldbury
Who is it for?
Our events are aimed at business owners, directors and HR professionals.
- Business owners
- HR professionals
What will I learn?
As your business adapts and grows, HR needs to be a key consideration. Without it, you open yourself up to tribunal claims, costly pay-outs, reputational damage, and in the most serious cases, business closure. Learning to adapt is key to business success, so make sure you get it right first time.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Creating watertight contracts to get the best for your business
- Managing the redundancy process with minimal risk
- Effectively protecting the mental health of your staff
- How to manage remote and hybrid working
- Preventing staff conduct issues harming your business
- Manage sickness, absence, and annual leave with confidence
- Attracting and efficiently managing the right workforce
Did you know?
Almost a 25% of workers are actively planning to change employers in the next few months
Welcome & Refreshments
Complimentary Buffet Lunch
Register Your Place
Places are limited, to confirm your attendance at this complimentry event, reserve your place.Register My Place
What Our Visitors Say
Informative and interesting. Very well presented.
Very informative, very knowledgeable and clearly presented. Perfect for business owners.
Jill Coote was great, she convinced me to review our staff handbook even though it was updated 2 years ago.
This was a fabulous morning, very informative and gave me lots to think about. Jill and Paul were so approachable.
Jill was terrifyingly informative but also human in her approach-a great combo!
Excellent speaker and style, very engaging.
Ready to protect your business?
Book your place on this FREE business event today.