Businesses in 2022 are experiencing unprecedented challenges. You might not think HR is crucial to navigating these issues, but human resources are crucial to your success. Employment law changes can leave organisations open to costly tribunal claims. Our HR events in 2022 will help steer you through the biggest changes and conflicts in your industry. Join our expert speaker for advice tailored to you. Details on our latest HR event below:
Who is it for?
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
What will I learn?
As your business adapts and grows, HR needs to be a key consideration. Without it, you open yourself up to tribunal claims, costly pay-outs, reputational damage, and in the most serious cases, business closure. Learning to adapt is key to business success, so make sure you get it right first time. That’s not all…
In our HR events, you’ll learn how to:
- What is flexible working?
- What are the current rules on flexible working?
- The benefits of flexible working
- How do I manage a flexible working request?
- What changes did the government consult on?
- What’s are the proposals for change?
- Why is the government proposing these changes?
- When will these changes take effect?
- What does this mean for my business?
- Focus on: Hybrid working
- Hybrid working – the benefits
- Hybrid working – the disadvantages
- Hybrid working – key considerations
- Managing health & safety for employees working from home
This session will include an exclusive Q&A where you’ll have your issues directly addressed by our expert speaker. If you don’t want to raise your concerns at the event, you can book a follow up meeting to discuss your HR needs.
Register Your Place
Places are limited, to confirm your attendance at this complimentry event, reserve your place.Register My Place
What Our Visitors Say
Informative and interesting. Very well presented.
Very informative, very knowledgeable and clearly presented. Perfect for business owners.
Jill Coote was great, she convinced me to review our staff handbook even though it was updated 2 years ago.
This was a fabulous morning, very informative and gave me lots to think about. Jill and Paul were so approachable.
Jill was terrifyingly informative but also human in her approach-a great combo!
Excellent speaker and style, very engaging.
Ready to protect your business?
Book your place on this FREE business event today.