Exclusive audio podcast on changes to the TUPE regulations which came into force on 31st January 2014.
Listen to Croner employment law expert and author, Stuart Chamberlain discuss the implications of the new amendments for employers in his podcast, including:
- A succinct explanation of the changes
- Whether the changes are good news for employers
- Whether the amendments have made any changes to the TUPE dismissal regime
- Whether employers will now be able to harmonise the terms and conditions of transferred staff with those of existing employees
- The impact of the reforms on the transferor
- Stuart’s overall assessment of the changes