Every employee has a statutory right to paid holiday. On the face of it, calculating and managing holiday entitlement and holiday pay may seem straightforward, but with the Bear Scotland case hitting headlines in 2014 there is a whole new range of issues to consider based on the amount of work done -whether that is through overtime, commission, bonus, attendance or shift allowance.
This workshop will guide you through common holiday questions using practical examples and scenarios:
- How do I work out entitlement to holiday and bank holidays for part-time workers, shift workers and those with variable hours?
- What is rolled up holiday pay and should I use it?
- Do workers on long-term sickness or other types of leave still accrue holiday?
- How should I calculate holiday pay on termination?
- Do I have to change the way I calculate holiday pay to reflect overtime, commission and other payments?
Download the Holiday Pay Course brochure for full details of the course including prices.
Call us on 01455 897187 or email us to book. Places are strictly limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
Support for Business
Croner offers tools to help you and your team to be more effective and efficient by managing case records and automatically highlighting high risk areas that need immediate attention. We can even advise your managers without HR expertise how to deal with staff issues 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Crisis support – face to face and over the phone
- Tribunal representation
- 24/7 professional telephone advice
- Web-based HR case management
- Contract and document advice
- Employment law advice
- Absence management
- Salary benchmarking
- Legal expenses insurance