18 Apr 2017
Hosted by some of the most knowledgeable and renowned professionals in their respective fields, Croner’s Webinar and E-Learning sessions cover HR and Health & Safety basics, right through to specialised training sessions including relevant legislation and key case law.To register your interest for any of the webinars below, or to be added onto the mailing list, please e-mail email@example.com, alternatively speak to a member of the Account Management Team on 0844 728 0121.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Understanding the legal requirements
- The hierarchy of controls
- What is PPE?
- What types of PPE are there?
- What are your responsibilities?
- 11:00am, Tuesday 11 April
- 15:00pm, Thursday 13 April
Recruitment & Selection
- Existing employment legislation in recruitment
- Developing and using person specifications
- What documentation is appropriate in recruiting the 'right person'
- What can and cannot be asked in interviews
- The need for establishing effective recruitment procedures
- 15:00pm, Wednesday 19 April
- 10:00am, Friday 21 April
Post Termination Agreements & Intellectual Property
- What should be included in a restrictive covenant
- How restrictive covenants and confidentiality work with one another
- How to deal with employees who do not accept new restrictions
- What enforceable restrictive covenants are
- What intellectual property rights include
- 15:00pm, Tuesday 25 April
- 10:00am, Thursday 27 April
Free to Download Employer Resources
Ready to focus on what you do best?
Get your free consultation and speak to an expert today.