01 Mar 2017
Please see below all scheduled webinars for Croner clients. These webinars will be geared around workplace issues and how to deal with them, which mean they are ideal for employers.Our team of experts will be hosting the webinar and e-learning sessions over the course of the next few weeks, which will be entirely free for clients. To register your interest for any of the webinars below, or to be added onto the mailing list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively speak to a member of the Account Management Team on 0844 728 0121.
New Starters, Induction and the Probation Period
- Your obligations as an employer
- Identifying requirements of a job and how to plan to get the best out of a new employee
- The benefits of monitoring performance
- Why performance issues may still occur.
- 3:00pm, Monday 6 March
- 10:00am, Wednesday 8 March
Health & Safety and Food Safety Sentencing Guidelines
- One year on: Looking at the impact of the application for the Health and Safety, Food and Corporate Manslaughter Sentencing Guidelines for England and Wales.
- Overview of the guidelines, including an explanation of risk-based sentencing and mitigating/aggravating factors
- How the move to risk-based sentencing has impacted on Health & Safety prosecutions
- Prosecution case studies, illustrating how the guidelines have been applied in practice.
- 3:00pm, Monday 13 March
- 10:00am, Tuesday 14 March
- The difference between employee, worker, and self-employed
- What the defining factors are when looking at the status of individuals
- Understanding the changes to zero hours contracts.
- 10:00am, Monday 20 March
- 3:00pm, Wednesday 22 March
Gender Pay Reporting: What you Need to Know
- An update and overview of the current Gender Pay Gap situation
- Who the regulations apply to, and what exactly needs to be calculated
- Key dates in the process
- Penalties and risks of non-compliance.
- 10:00am, Thursday 23 March
- 10:00am, Friday 24 March
- The important checks to make before paying SSP
- The documentation required to pay SSP
- Common questions about SSP.
- 3:00pm, Monday 27 March
- 10:00am, Friday 31 March
Free to Download Employer Resources
Ready to focus on what you do best?
Get your free consultation and speak to an expert today.