28 Mar 2018
Here is a comparison of tribunal cases for the three months of October to December 2017, compared to the same period in 2016. The huge rises are because of the lifting of fees in July 2017.
- Received between October and December compared to the same quarter in 2016/17 increased by 90%
- There has also been a 16% quarter-on-quarter increase in single claims – in Q2 2017/18, 7,042 claims were received whereas 8,173 claims were received in Q3 2017/18
- Cases are increasing – there has been a 27% quarter-on-quarter increase in 2017/18
- The highest number of cases was just after the lifting of fees in August 2017, which was 3,226
- An average of 2,907 cases were received by employment tribunals in October, November and December
Tribunal Claims Infographic
Add this infographic to your website by copying and pasting the following embed code:
Speak to an expert
Croner’s experts are here to support businesses with implementing policies and procedures to protect against tribunals, as well as offer expert advice if you have an ongoing grievance or situation where a case is proceeding to tribunal.
For more information on Croner's employment tribunal support, please call 01455 858 132.
Free to Download Employer Resources
Do you have any questions?
Get a free callback from one of our regional experts today