28 Mar 2018
Here is a comparison of tribunal cases for the three months of October to December 2017, compared to the same period in 2016. The huge rises are because of the lifting of fees in July 2017.Single claims:
- Received between October and December compared to the same quarter in 2016/17 increased by 90%
- There has also been a 16% quarter-on-quarter increase in single claims – in Q2 2017/18, 7,042 claims were received whereas 8,173 claims were received in Q3 2017/18
- Cases are increasing – there has been a 27% quarter-on-quarter increase in 2017/18
- The highest number of cases was just after the lifting of fees in August 2017, which was 3,226
- An average of 2,907 cases were received by employment tribunals in October, November and December.
<div style="clear:both"><a href="https://croner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Tribunal-Claims-Continue-to-Rocket.pdf"><img src="https://croner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Tribunal-Claims-Continue-to-Rocket.png"
title="Gender Pay Infographic" alt=" Gender Pay Infographic" border="0"></a></div><div>Courtesy of: <a href="https://croner.co.uk/">Croner</a>.</div>
Free to Download Employer Resources
Ready to focus on what you do best?
Get your free consultation and speak to an expert today.