24 Aug 2018
Hosted by some of the most knowledgeable and renowned professionals in their respective fields, Croner’s Webinar and E-Learning sessions in August will cover HR and Health & Safety basics, right through to specialised training sessions including relevant legislation and key case law. To register your interest for any of the webinars below, or to be added onto the mailing list, please e-mail email@example.com, alternatively speak to a member of the Account Management Team on 0844 728 0121.
Fire Safety Awareness
- Legislative requirements
- Fire classes and types
- Essential risk assessments
- Role of the Fire Warden
- 14:00pm, Thursday 10th August
- 10:00am, Friday 11th August
Contracts of Employment
- Define what is meant by a Contract of Employment
- Understanding the legalities and terms
- Understanding how different types of contracts require different terms
- 10:00am, Tuesday 15th August
- 14:00pm, Thursday 17th August
Understanding Annual Leave Entitlements
- Minimum leave entitlements
- Rules around taking leave
- The relationship between annual leave and sickness
- Holiday pay
- 10:00am, Wednesday 23rd August
- 14:00pm, Friday 25th August
When a Business Changes Hands
- What is a relevant transfer
- Who transfers?
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- 10:00am, Wednesday 30th August
- 14:00pm, Thursday 31st August
Free to Download Employer Resources
Ready to focus on what you do best?
Get your free consultation and speak to an expert today.