26 Sep 2017
Hosted by some of the most knowledgeable and renowned professionals in their respective fields, Croner’s Webinar and E-Learning sessions in October will cover HR and Health & Safety basics, right through to specialised training sessions including relevant legislation and key case law. To register your interest for any of the webinars below, or to be added onto the mailing list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively speak to a member of the Account Management Team on 0844 728 0121.
Health & Safety Induction Training
- What the law says
- Why do induction training
- What should be included?
- What are the benefits?
- 10.00am, Thursday 5th October
- 14.00pm, Friday 6th October
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - Subject Access Rights
- Information requirements
- General rights of the data subject
- Data subject access to information
- 14.00pm, Wednesday 11th October
- 10.00am, Friday 13th October
Employment Apprentices: the ins and outs
- Differences between contract of apprenticeship and an apprenticeship agreement
- Basic management principles and documentation
- Identifying a true apprentice
- 10.00am, Tuesday 17th October
- 10.00am, Thursday 19th October
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - Corporate Considerations
- Data protection principles
- Privacy by design
- Data protection officer
- Enforcement and sanctions
- 14.00pm, Wednesday 25th October
- 10.00am, Friday 27th October
Invest in Investigations
- Why and when an investigation is necessary
- The principles of the ACAS code of practice
- Ensuring employees know the rules and procedures
- 10.00am, Wednesday 1st November
- 10.00am, Friday 3rd November
Free to Download Employer Resources
Ready to focus on what you do best?
Get your free consultation and speak to an expert today.