09 Dec 2016
As an employer, having your own cloud based HR system offers a wide range of benefits, such as scalability, increased independence allowed by self-service, and privacy, as the data stored is only available to your organisation.The main benefit of choosing a private cloud is the greater level of security making it ideal for HR systems which contain sensitive employee data. Unlike HR systems which are held on a local server, cloud systems are automatically updated with software releases so that HR departments and employees have access to the latest version. As the system is based in the cloud, as long as the user is connected to the internet they will always be able to access the product, day or night, 365 days a year across multiple platforms, allowing them to manage HR even when they’re not in the office. By using private cloud, you avoid the need to invest in expensive servers, or overspend on costly pieces of software, all for the sake of a coherent system. There are also no large set up costs, saving you time and money.
Croner software productsAll of Croner’s products are based in the cloud, with Croner’s Simply Personnel system recently joining the portfolio. The benefits of using Croner’s HR Software products, include:
- ISO 270001 Certified
- No need for any additional hardware – you only need a browser
- No need to employ any third party IT providers to install or upgrade software/hardware
- Always on the latest version thanks to constant updates
- All transmissions over the internet use SSL Encryption
- Enterprise grade firewalls, anti-virus and anti-spyware with content filtering to keep your data secure
- All of your data is backed up on a regular basis
- All of your data stays in the UK.
Do you have any questions?
Get a free callback from one of our regional experts today