As a member of the Catering Equipment Distributors Association, you already have unlimited access to the Business Support Helpline from Croner for advice about employment law, human resources, health & safety, Tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC and payroll, and commercial legal matters.
Croner. The HR and Health & Safety Specialists
Our services support CEDA’s mission to help members build a profitable business and deliver the highest standards of service through best practice and compliance. In addition to the services provided through your membership, you can rely on us to support your whole business.
We are a leading provider of compliance advice and support in the UK. Our specialists have the professional qualifications and commercial experience to deal with the kind of issues you’re facing every day in HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety.
Members of CEDA qualify for discounted rates on additional HR and health and safety support from Croner. Mistakes can be expensive, so don’t put potential problems on hold.
Find out more and get a quote by calling 01455 895407 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Consultancy and Support
- Conduct, disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Redundancy, including individual and collective consultation
- Absence management, including long term sickness
- Tribunal representation
- Review and update HR contracts, documents and processes
- Specialist online HR knowledge base – Croner- i
- Web based case management
- Contract and employment law advice
- Salary benchmarking
- HR training and legal update
Health and Safety Consultancy
We offer one off projects or regular support to help to be compliant, and stay compliant in a whirlwind of changing legislation.
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Health and safety systems audit, reviews and updates
- Food safety
- OHSAS 18001 preparation
- Specialist online Health & Safety knowledge base – Croner-i
- Crisis and incident support
- Health & Safety Training
- Manual handling training
- Asbestos training
- Fork lift truck training
- Dangerous good safety advisor
- Legionella assessments and training
- Dangerous substances and explosive atmosphere environment
- Noise assessments
Mistakes can be expensive
It’s worth checking and taking advice before you act, getting it wrong can be expensive
- A case of unfair dismissal could take 33 hours of specialist advice and cost £6,600
- The average health and safety fine is £7,310.
Call us on 01455 895407 or email email@example.com now to find out more