As a member of the Residential Landlord's Association, you already have unlimited access to the Business Support Helpline from Croner for advice about employment law, human resources, health & safety, Tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC and payroll, and commercial legal matters.
The HR and Health & Safety Specialists
We are a leading provider of compliance advice and support in the UK. Our specialists have the professional qualifications and commercial experience to deal with the kind of issues you're facing every day in HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety. In addition to the services provided through your membership, there are other ways that Croner can to help your business to navigate the choppy waters of HR and health and safety compliance. Members of the RLA qualify for discounted rates for additional health and safety and HR support. Mistakes can be expensive, so don't put potential problems on hold. Find out more and get a quote by calling 01455 895407.
HR Consultancy & Support
- Conduct, disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Redundancy, including individual and collective consultation
- Absence management, including long term sickness
- Tribunal representation
- Review and update HR contracts, documents and processes
- Specialist online HR knowledge base – Croner- i
- Web based case management
- Contract and employment law advice
- Salary benchmarking
- HR training and legal updates
Health & Safety Consultancy
We offer one off projects or regular support to help to be compliant, and stay compliant in a whirlwind of changing legislation.
- Risk Assessments - including Fire Risk Assessments
- Specialist online Health & Safety knowledge base – Croner-i
- Health and safety systems audit, reviews and updates
- OHSAS 18001 preparation
- Crisis and incident support
- Health & Safety Training
- Manual handling training
- Fork lift truck training
- Noise assessments
Mistakes Can Be Expensive
It's worth checking and taking advice before you act, getting it wrong can be expensive
- A case of unfair dismissal could take 33 hours of specialist advice and cost £6,600
- The average health and safety fine is £7,310.
‘We’ve subscribed to Croner’s HR and Health & Safety comprehensive support services for 15 years and always found the advice received to be reliable, accurate and current. As an SME we appreciate the comfort of being able to rely on Croner in these areas where we may otherwise be exposed or, at best, pulled into an area in which lack expertise. Croner have become an important arm of our ‘legal’ team when advice is needed and at the same time offer us targeted bulletins incorporating the latest changes to legislation.’ Simon Lovatt, DIPT Call us on 01455 895407 now to find out more