- The Croner Referral Programme is open to existing, previous and non-Croner clients.
- All referrals must be completed via the web form located on the Croner web page: https://croner.co.uk/about/client-referral-programme/
- The referred company must sign a BrightHR or Croner Professional agreement to use Croner Employment Law or Health & Safety services.
- The referred company must not already be discussing a potential Croner agreement via any other Croner channels.
- To qualify for your reward, the referred business/organisation must not, for any reason, cancel their Croner contract within one month.
- Croner reserves the right to cancel and/or revoke referred membership if we uncover or suspect your referral submission(s) to be fraudulent and/or abusive to the nature of the Croner Client Referral Programme.
- All calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
- The Croner Client Referral Programme may change or be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Croner.
Refer a business or organisation to Croner here