Expert CQC Guidance
Your business must meet compliance standards to ensure people receive effective and high-quality care in line with the care quality commission. The care quality commission ensures individuals are free from harm through regular company audits. Failure to meet standards could result in cautions, fines and even prosecution.
Stay compliant with CQC Regulations and ensure your people and care business thrives by getting support from Croner Health & Safety Experts today.
Our Service Covers:
- CQC guidance For Employers
- CQC Inspection Reports
- 24/7 advice, whenever you need it
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Management tools
- On-site visits and audits
- Ongoing support, tools and guidance
- Regular updates in line with policy changes