With over 70 years’ experience, Croner understands that dealing with tricky and often emotional processes like redundancy or employee investigation meetings can be an unwelcome interruption for your organisation.
Croner OnSite is a specialist service which removes the burden of challenging HR-related meetings. There when you need us, our team of experiences and highly qualified employment law experts can conduct, or help you to conduct employment-related meetings and procedures including:
Need to keep a thorough record of HR issues?
- Disciplinary Hearings (and Appeal Hearings);
- Grievance Hearings (and Appeal Hearings);
- Capability/Medical capability (and Appeal Hearings);
- Redundancy consultations;
- Settlement discussion meetings;
- Welfare meetings;
- Mediation between employees.
The service includes a review of paperwork, attendance at meetings, any investigations and a written report outlining their recommendations.
Want to find out more?
For more information about Croner, please call 0800 032 4088 or fill in the form below to speak to an expert.