Did you know?
On average, an organisation will run 16.5 formal disciplinary cases and 22 grievance cases each year, with the average time spent dealing with these matters being 20 and 15 days respectively? These figures are even higher for organisations within the public sector.
Need to keep a thorough record of HR issues?
The service includes a review of paperwork, attendance at meetings, any investigations and a written report outlining their recommendations.
- Disciplinary Hearings (and Appeal Hearings)
- Grievance Hearings (and Appeal Hearings)
- Capability/Medical capability (and Appeal Hearings)
- Redundancy consultations
- Settlement discussion meetings
- Welfare meetings
- Mediation between employees.
The complete solution to challenging HR-related meetings
We recognise that conducting formal meetings with employees in a contentious area such as investigations, disciplinary procedures and redundancy situations can be time consuming and challenging, which is why we have developed the OnSite service.
Croner OnSite is extremely beneficial in the following areas:
- Coaching and mentoring prior to an employment meeting or recognised process (such as redundancy or absence management)
- Holding and conducting meetings for your business – for example; return to work interviews, disciplinary and grievance appeal meetings
- Dealing with complex cases such as fraud, theft or abuse – where the investigation is crucial to the success of the case
- Resolving disputes through formal workplace mediation