We understand that you set the bar high.
You work hard to raise the standards in your sector, setting exacting criteria for membership that embraces a code of conduct, minimum qualifications or experience, or ongoing training requirements.
Croner upholds the standards you expect by enabling members to follow best practice. They can deal with health and safety, HR and legal issues quickly and confidently before they escalate into a dispute or tribunal, protecting their, and your, reputation, and the credibility of your sector.
In our experience, our service becomes such an asset, they form a fundamental part of the membership package as members come to rely on our service to support their business.
- Build member loyalty – as members come to rely on the service
- Build membership value – members feel they get more in return for their membership fee
- Save money for members – compared to equivalent services ad hoc from professionals like solicitors
- Improve member credibility – consumers choose members above non-members
- Reduce the risk of a member having a serious incident that impacts on their, and by association, your reputation
Your own dedicated Croner relationship manager will take time to understand your organisation and how you work, and together you will build a personalised package of services for your members. Your relationship manager will help you to promote the benefits of the new service to your membership base, supplying content for adverts, magazines, email newsletters, websites or your welcome process.