12 Dec 2011
Croner Announces Partnership with Right Management London, 10 January 2012 – Employee Assistance Programmes, valuable support services usually reserved for large companies , are now available to SMEs. This follows the announcement that Right Management, a global leader in talent and career management workforce solutions within ManpowerGroup, has become the preferred partner of Croner. The Employee Assistance Programme service will be provided by Right Management through Croner Simplify, a unique proactive HR solution aimed at the SME market. Users of the service will have access to:
- 24/7, 365-day helpline which gives immediate emotional support, debt management services and general advice and information.
- Unlimited access to online information including podcasts and downloads covering a wide variety of topics.
- Individual counselling sessions, either face-to-face or by telephone depending on the preference of the individual.
- Day 1 intervention for stress – a proactive service which aims to assist and support employees suffering from stress-related issues to return to work, or stay in work.
- Occupational health telephone line.
- Management support to assist with the softer skills of managing teams and people issues.
Free to Download Employer Resources
Do you have any questions?
Get a free callback from one of our regional experts today