26 May 2017
Over the next few weeks, Croner’s Software Development team will be updating the Accident Reporting Tool for Croner Simplify. The Accident Reporting Tool allows you to manage and report on accidents within your workplace under Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
Accident ReportingYou can find the tool within the Health & Safety section of Croner Simplify. Once the update has successfully been implemented, users will benefit from the following:
- New RIDDOR form when recording accidents occurring in England, Scotland and Wales.
- You will be able to send your completed RIDDOR forms directly to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). The system makes sure that the right information is collected before you report the incident.
- You will have the option to seek advice or guidance from your Croner Health & Safety team, prior to sending reportable accidents to the HSE. This option will always be available when completing the form in full and clicking “send as email”.
Croner SimplifyCroner Simplify is the smart way to improve efficiency, protect your business and ensure compliance with HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety Law. Other beneficial features of the software include, but are not limited to:
- Legally compliant documentation tailored to your business & industry
- Up-to-date legislation information, templates and forms
- Step-by-step guidance and advice on tricky employment issues or health and safety queries
- Telephone advice on commercial legal, tax, VAT and payroll
- Manage employee records centrally and securely
- Triggers and alerts ensure you don’t miss important actions and deadlines
Free to Download Employer Resources
Do you have any questions?
Get a free callback from one of our regional experts today